Sow for yourself righteousness, reap the fruit of steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that He may come and rain salvation upon you (Hosea 10:12).

zondag 1 september 2013

The miracle of low light


in searching
for the source
of summerlight


my eyes
were dimmed


my wings
were burned


so now 
I learned
my lesson well


day by day
I am waiting
patiently
for the silent whispers 
of the wind
to come


hiding
under the shadows
of the autumn
clouds


highly aware
of the smell
of slowly
colouring leaves
scorched
by feelings
wrapped
by spiderwebs


but most 
of all

longing
to experience 
again
the miracle
of low light

the dazzled
darkness
mixed with early
morning dew


when the coming
footsteps
of the death
of seasons
will reveal
her awesome beauty

painting
with her last breath
a promise
of hope
for a new 
and everlasting life

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten