Sow for yourself righteousness, reap the fruit of steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that He may come and rain salvation upon you (Hosea 10:12).

donderdag 8 augustus 2013

Walk with me

walk
with me
talk
with me
stay
by my side

be
my guide
lead me
out of the night
into the light
of a new
miraculous
sight

cover
my pride
and hide
my lack
of power
to be
like you
want me
to be

be silent
with me
and wait
with great
patience
to make me
discover
the gifts
of creativity
handed over
to proclaim
your realm
of magnificent
beauty

hold on
my hands
in this land
of bottomless
brokenness
and bitter
selfishness
and show me
the way
to follow
this delicate song 
of your dream
from ancient 
times

embrace me
and care
for my
wrestling
and restless
soul
with your
vulnerable
transcendent
presence

send me
some clues
and tell me
short stories
of a hidden
land
of eternal
sand
over
and over
again

to let me
see
and make me
longing
for the sea
of full life

no more
shadows
no more
doubts
no more
fear
of living
dying
disappearing

enlighten
a candle
of expectation
ignite
the flames
of hope
to glow
and grow
higher
bigger
colourful

water down
the drops
of heaven
on the unseen
seeds
of glory

whisper me
promises
uncover
deep mysteries
open
the gates
of foretold
fantasies

love me
o love me
with your loving
love
and awaken
the gift
of your
unseen love
in me
to make
me love
you
more
and more
each day

until
I reach
the beach
of reality
that reveals
all reasons
and possibilities
and I can
see you
at last
face 
to face
in your
omnipotent
shining glory
forever

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten