Sow for yourself righteousness, reap the fruit of steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that He may come and rain salvation upon you (Hosea 10:12).

zaterdag 22 oktober 2011

Do I dare?

every useless word
every sinful thougth
of me
You hear
is registered
will be revealed
one day

should I be afraid
then
need I be silent
from now on
and stop thinking
if possible at all?

no
I say 
no

it simply shows
I need to plug in
to Your love
all day long

I love you
because You did so
long ago
and rescued me
I may live
because You died

I need to walk
and follow You
on the way
to Your home

if I stay tuned
to Your grace
You will fulfil
Your precious promises

do I dare
to trust You?

do I care
for Your people?

do I recognise 
You
in the people 
I meet?

do I do
the things
You 
want me to?

what can I do
but hold 
You
if You don't catch me
I am lost

so 
please
accept
my prayer
as a lifeline
to Your love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten